Wednesday 13 March 2013

Emailing Radiohead

To use 'Everything in it's right place' in my short film firstly, I had to do my research and try and find a valid email adress. I used 'Google' as a method due to the vastness of information it provides.

The production company who's with Radiohead are known as 'W.a.s.t.e' which I discovered from this page, however the links were not useful. 

So I went back to the previous search engine page.


So I went on this page, Which ended up being expired and not very helpful.


Going back to the previous search engine...


Then I found a Radiohead fan page with details off W.a.s.t.e including a address to send fan mail and also an email. 


Then I opened up my google mail account and sent an email about being a media student, my short film and enquiring to have copy right of the song for my short film.

..Sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment