Thursday 14 March 2013

Script

(Opening scene.)
Where ever I drive I end up here, I wish it would end.
This has been recourring for over a year now.
(Fade to black transition)

(Driving scene carries on.)
Nothing in-particular triggered this, it just happend.
Every time I progress further, it ends.

(First scene in woods.)
I park, I get out of the car.
(Cuts)

(First reoccurrence. Volume on narrative slightly increases.)
I want to turn around or wake up at this point but, I can't stop.
Its like im paralyzed.
It cuts, then I wake up.

(Cuts, second reoccurrence. Stylized shots of driving. Volume of narrative slightly increases.)
Again I get in the car and start driving, I end up on the same repetitive road.
This must be a dream, but it feels so real.
I start to panic and try my best to wake up, but, i'm more than stuck.

(Third reoccurrence, volume reaches to highest point. Building up to this.)
My hands lose balance on the steering wheel when, this familar road appears.
I get out of the car.
It hasn't cut, what's happening?
I'm searching all over the place.
I'm waiting to wake up.


(Second audio track comes in and over laps. Stylized shots of character searching the place fast forward/rewind shots too.)


Some one else is here, this isn't happening this isnt me.
This must be a dream but it feels so real.
I try my best to wake up, but i'm more than stuck.
It cuts, then I wake up.
Again I get in the car and start driving, I end up on the same repetitive road.
Any direction I drive it's irrelevant.

(Character sees himself dead and shots rewind with transitions flashbacks of him dead.)
Where ever I drive I end up here, I wish it would end.
Everytime I progress further, It ends.
This is not happening,
this isn't me. <-(Shouts with panicky tone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment